THIS IS THE BODY/TUBE ONLY, NO BATTERIES OR CHARGER IS INCLUDED.
This is the NEWEST APV on the market, with all the bells and whistles. To use the MOD, simply insert battery, the screen will blink 3 times, the hit the power button 5 times in 2 seconds and the screen will display "ON".
1. The product can switch from RMS status to AVG status easily.
Keep pressing either of mini buttons more than 10sec until LCD screen displays N01 or N02. If you see N01, it means that AVG starts. If you see N02, it means RMS starts.
If you want to switch the status, loose the mini button and keep pressing it more than 10sec until LCD screen displays N02 or N01.
you can switch from RMS to AVG easily by keeping pressing mini button over 10 seconds.
When the eGo APV works at AVG status, the product may produce much stronger power on the same atomizer than working at RMS status. It will likely damage your atomizers greatly.
So we strongly do suggest you to use only RMS status, because RMS status can perform very well.
Please do NOT try AVG status if you are not a veteran.
2. The eGo APV has 2 kinds of modes for your choices.
Mode 1: constant voltage. In this model, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 6.0 Volts in .1 volt increments.
Mode 2: constant power. In this model, APV adjusts from 3.0 to 15 Watts in .5 Watt increments.
Mode is easily switched by holding down the left mini button & the right mini button together at the same time for 3 seconds.Then adjust volts or watts up or down using these buttons individually.
3. The eGo APV can fit (1)18650, (2)18350, or (1)18350! All of this without changing the end cap!
We have tested with flat top 18650s and 18350s. Also works with single button top 18650 and 18350s (AW IMR).
We believe that the (2) 18350 configuration would require flat tops.
4. The eGo APV can check and display the atomizer's resistance by holding the right mini button for 3 seconds.
5. The eGo APV can check and display the li-ion batteries'voltage by holding the left mini button for 3 seconds.
6. Like Vmax, eGo APV has a 510/eGo threading and can work well on most atomizers with 510/eGo threading including eGo CE4/5 cartomizers. Some cartomizers will require the 510 to eGo adapter.
7. The eGo APV has a nice blue OLED display which is so easy to read. So you won't get confused what volt/watt you are on.
How to increase and decrease output voltage?
1. Click the big button for 5 times in 2 seconds to turn it on. The default model is constant voltage.
2. Click the left mini button each time to decrease the voltage 0.1v.
3. Click the right mini button each time to increase the voltage 0.1v
How to check and display the atomizer's resistance?
Press the right mini button for 3 seconds to show the resistance of atomizer
How to check and display the li-ion batteries'voltage?
Press the left mini button for 3 seconds to show the current voltage.
How to change mode 1 to mode 2?
Press both 2 mini buttons for 3 seconds to switch between 2 modes.
How to increase and decrease output power?
1. Switch to model 2 constant power.
2. Click the left mini button each time to decrease the power 0.5 Watt
3. Click the right mini button each time to increase the power 0.5 Watt.
How to install 1pc 18650 li-ion Battery or 2pc 18350 Li-ion battery?
Unscrew the bottom and insert the batteries postive in first, for two, simply stack them in together the same way.
The eGo APV has the following protection functions:
1. When you press the button 10 seconds or more, eGo APV will turn it off automatically.
2. When a single battery's voltage is less than 3.2v or double 18350 batteries voltage is less than 6.4v, the screen will display LO v, which indicates that the batteries need charge.
3. When you use an atomizer at 1.2ohm or less, the screen will display LO Ω, which indicates that you need to use a new atomizer at higher resistance.
4. When the atomizer you are using has a short circuit，the screen will display LO v.
5. When you put the li-ion battery wrongly inside eGo APV, it won't work or be damaged either.